Wednesday, April 22, 2015


Summer Sandals

With the spring time coming to an end soon and the summer rapidly approaching. This is the perfect time to get your sandal collection in order ready for that hot weather and showing off pedicures. Noticing some new trends for your summer sandal fashion and an some oldies but goodies that has returned back with vengeance. From the jelly to the Birkenstock, I was surprised to see these back. During their time they were a force to be wrecking with, whether we love them or not. Take this footwear journey with me for the perfect pool party and beach footwear.  
 

Check out what's back, these sandals called the "Jelly" have been around before they are easy and comfortable, but can leave your foot a little hot from the plastic. Comes in so many colors and varieties with a heel or flats. Pick your choice you will love them. Starting at just $14.95 at Sheikh Shoes.

         Need height?!

So many amazing colors and designs to choose from you will want them all! I do....
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
This was a sandal that I began to see in every store as well not much to it ....But comfortable, cute, and reasonable. I have spotted this shoe s low as $9.95 up to $14.95
 
 
 
Another great summertime favorite has returned... The "Birkenstock" this shoe has definitely been around the block a few times and has come back as well. I found this shoe in so many stores with very different price points. Check it out...
 
Forever 21 Metallic Colors for $24.95
 
 
American Eagle Outfitters flower pattern for $34.50

Shiekh Shoes suede version $24.95 
 
 
All hail the original Birkenstock joining in on the comeback, but with that original prices of $134.99 and $159.99.



 
 

 
 
So whether your looking for sandals by price or design for that comfortable and stylish summer look. Most of these are great looks for the right prices. So enjoy!
 
 
CRW
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment