Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cute Kid Findings
 
As the weather begins to get warmer, clothes are becoming brighter and fabrics getting thinner. Not only do I have to shop for myself for clothes, but being a parent I have to shop twice as much with having a daughter. With the growth rate of children, I like to have things that are cute as well as reasonable in price with knowing that things will be two small for her in the next month. So, as I was browsing the local mall to get ready for summer. Here are some things I came across that I thought were great for any parents with little girls out there that I wanted to share. Beware major cuteness happening ahead, let’s browse!!!
  

 First Stop Children's Place....... There bright colors always catch the eye!
 
  

 
I put together a yellow romper with jean vest and straw hat for an outdoor accessory.  
 

 
Prices are not that expensive, but for kids that grow fast and parents on a budget could do some more browsing... 
 
 
 Although they had some cute little purses for girls! $12.95
 
 
 
One of my favorite places now has kids clothing and I love it take a look......
 


 
Cute summer outfits bellbottoms and vintage tee or just this cute Wu Tang tee $12.95 and shorts for $14.90. 

 
  
Great Prices!!!
 
   Last, not least one of my FAVORITE stores for shopping GAP. They can be a bit pricy, but their sales are always great.
 

Cute joggers and graphic tees for 30% off !


 Overalls! Who doesn't love a cute pair of those?
 
 
Denim Shorts always a great source for the summertime......
 
 
These were just some of the findings that you will find heading your way for this hot California weather, just keep browsing and your little girl will be ready!
 
                                                                                                             CRW

No comments:

Post a Comment