Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bargains "N" Me.....


The year 2008 is when I began to discover stores which are now being referred to as the new "Department Store". But for me they are places where I can get what I love at great discounted prices .

Stores such as Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, and Ross that carry designer wear, without the full retail designer prices. The reason I say that I discovered these places in 2008 because, not until the day I became a parent  I was what some my family and friends called me label addict.
If it did not have a name brand I would not go near it! Along with paying the full price at some high end store such as Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, or Neiman Marcus.

In gaining more responsibility came, less $$$ and more bills. So like most college students and single parents I had to compromise certain aspects of my life starting with shopping. Therefore I discovered my new favorite shopping strategy at these various bargain spots. That way I can still shop how I love and ALMOST stay on budget being a full time single parent, a full time college student, and having a part time job wallet.

So here goes hunting!

 
 
 


My first stop of the day was TJ Maxx on Ventura Blvd in Tarzana.
Look! I found a whole rack of Michael Kors purses, any size any color that suits my needs. Loving the variety of style, shape, and size I can get at these places.
 
Giving a close up on the comparison in prices from the full retail price and the price you pay at TJ Maxx. Also I found some cut off shorts for men by True Religion on CLEARANCE between $20.00 -$29.00 great looks for the summer to come from original price of $198.00

 


What a bargain!!!

 

On to the next stop of me journey was Marshalls of Thousand Oaks!  Where I found more Michael Kors, but in the form of pants and suits this time. First of full casual pant suit. Pants being only $39.99 in which the full retail price is $130.00.
 
 
 

A bit blurry, but you can see the point!


Last stop on my journey of hunting. I ended my day at Ross the self-proclaimed “dress for less”. Where I came home with a slew of Levi Jeans for men at such reasonable prices $19.99, then the actual Levi store with full price being $58.00


 
 
So many colors to choose from. Oh! How I love pure white levis, they are perfect for the summer that is quickly approaching!
 
 
 


 

Ending the day by relishing in my bargains, while also knowing that there is more “Smart Shopping” to be done tomorrow. Keeping an eye out!

 
                                                                                CRW



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment